Monday 4 November 2013

First 6th edition game - quick note: it was a blast!

It was an absolute blast and very educational. It took us 4 hours to get to midway turn three and we had to leave the game deliciously in balance. Pete was a great host and a brilliant guide to the changes in 6th ed.

And I wasn't getting tabled!

Many reasons to be happy. Finding good guys to play with, with great armies and total understanding of the spirit of the game. My army was a ton of fun to play with and I got some nice tweaking ahead and new units to make. Very much looking forward to more!

Should have some random pics for you later.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your first game of 6th edition went well. I don't play often myself but have found my games of 6th edition much more enjoyable than the comparable number of games I played in 5th. Looking forward to some in game photos of your wonderful models amidst terrain and their foes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news mate, I have found 6th much more fun too. Hope to see some "action" pics soon.

    ReplyDelete