Friday 27 September 2013

Terrain and Forge World Wowsers

I recently had my birthday and my fantastic family remodeled our garage to have a nice little workspace for making bigger stuff and airbrushing. I also got myself an airbrush and a compressor. Unfortunately the compressor did not work out of the box, so I had to send it back.

While my childlike disappointment about not being able to try the new and long dreamed of aerial painting beast was profound, I did get into working on my Wall of Martyrs terrain set. And really enjoy the work GW is doing in the terrain space.

And then today I saw this in the Forge World newsletter:


And now I am massively excited about adding two new tiles to my recently finished realm of battle terrain board along with the Wall of Martyrs. The fort above and the entrenchment tile. Looks like the perfect vessels to practice the art of airbrushing too.

These should add up to a terrain set I am as happy with as the army. All I know need is some great chaps to play with. Too bad I can't import my old crew from Europe.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I'd volunteer to come play! I'd even make sure to get my army finished.

    ReplyDelete